I am a self-diagnosed crystal-aholic with ADOC (Attention Deficit OH CRYSTALS). I have always collected crystals for as long as I can remember. I still have my crystals that I collected as a young girl from various vacations. My first crystal, a raw Rose Quartz, found me at a garage sale when I was about in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I still have it over 30 years later. *smile* In 1998 is when I really started to collect crystals and study their metaphysical properties for healing.
I started selling out in 2011 selling crystal jewelry on Etsy. I love being able to make beautiful jewelry that serves a purpose. October 31, 2013, I officially started selling crystals as well. I absolutely love being able to hand pick crystals for people that I feel resonate with their energy. It is a blessing! I still sell on Etsy, but I also have my own online shop, Stitches and Stones KC, that opened its cyber doors on July 15, 2015.
August 2009, I started my journey as an energy healer with my first attunement to Usui Royo Reiki from a local Reiki Master. I have always known, even as a little girl, that I was meant to be a healer. Although my passion has always been to help heal the emotions. I grew up, especially as a teenager, being a “psychiatrist” to my friends.
In my path, I have done quite a few things over the years as I try to find my perfect niche. I have done crystal readings (reading crystals like you would a tarot card), distance Reiki healings which I continue to do, and of course selling crystals. I love sharing my knowledge that I have learned over the years via this website as well. I look forward to finding my perfect balance in teaching, selling, and healing since it is so hard to choose just one. 🙂
Jen and Scott (hubby) at the 2017 Denver Gem Show.
On the personal side of things, I am married to the most wonderful man who supports me with everything I do. I have been a stay-at-home mompreneur since 2001 so that I could be home full time for our 2 sons. I homeschool my youngest (teenage) son, so working from home is a blessing. I get to do what I love and share that passion with others, whether it is crystals, energy healing, or whatever else the Universe has in store for me. I’m ready for the ride and to take you all along with me.
Feel free to find me and add me on Facebook: Jen Faeline Mergell
Much love and crystal blessings!
Rev. Jen (Faeline) Mergell, CCH
Credentials and Certifications:
• Usui Reiki Level 1 hands on training from Rev. Alfred Willowhawk of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church of the Ozarks — August 2009.
• Usui Reiki Level 2 hands on training from Rev. Alfred Willowhawk of the Wite Rayvn Metaphysical Church of the Ozarks — August 2010.
• Certified Crystal Healer through Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy — June 2013.
• Kundalini Reiki Master/Teacher from Shelly Indifae — December 2013.
• Crystal Reiki Master/Teacher through Love and Light School of Energy — April 2014.
• Certified Crystal Healer through Love and Light School of Energy — work in progress. ♥
• Unicorn Energy Master/Teacher from Nicola Baker — October 2014.
• Green Trilogy Reiki Master/Teacher from Karen Tritton — August 2015.
• Mikao Usui’s Reiki Crystal of Awakening hands on training from Deer Heart Energy — January 2016.
• Certified Fairyologist from online course by Doreen Virtue — May 2016.
• 13 Crystal Skulls System Master/Teacher from Karen Tritton — June 2018.
• Ordained Minister from Universal Life Church — October 2019.
• I have also taken countless minor classes on crystals and energy healing over the years through various websites such as WitchSchool.com and UniversalClass.com.