Happy July, everyone! Choose which card you are drawn to and read its message below. Take a deep breath, relax, and let your intuition guide you to the message you need to hear for the upcoming month. Choose the card that you are drawn to and then scroll down to read its message below. Please note that the first image shows the back of the cards so that you use your intuition to feel which one is right for you. Enjoy the monthly reading! ~Jen from FB page Crystal Guidance and FB Group Crystal Guidance Updates
★ View past monthly card readings by clicking here.
Click the image to see this post on Facebook.
• What time will the cards be posted every month?
The post will go live on the Crystal Guidance website on the last day of the month at 12:00 PM noon Central time. The “pick your card” post will go live on Facebook at the same time. The card reveal will be posted the following day (on the 1st of the month) for Facebook.
• How will I know when the new cards are posted?
The post here on Crystal Guidance will be the top (newest) post in the Oracle Card Readings category. You can also find it by looking at the “RECENT” tab on the homepage. On Facebook I will post a message with the “choose your card” image.
• Why do the cards look the same?
The photo above is what I call the “choose your card” image. You are looking at the back of the cards. Look below for the front of the cards plus the messages that go along with them.
• What deck is this?
I always list which deck I am using just below the card reveal image. Most decks were purchased through Amazon.
• What oracle and tarot decks do you use for your readings?
I have a list of the decks that I have in my collection listed here. I will be doing reviews on the crystal decks in the near future on that page.
Monthly Oracle Card Reveal
July’s oracle cards revealed! The following are the messages that came with these cards. Also use your own intuition to feel what your chosen card has to say for you. Perhaps it is a crystal energy or chakra energy that you need to work with this month. Much love and crystal blessings for the month ahead!
★ This Month’s Oracle Deck: Precious Gems Oracle
P.S. Check back on the 30th/31st of every month for the newest oracle card readings for the upcoming month.
#1 (left) – TIGER’S EYE: Stability — A combination of Quartz and Limonite fibers give Tiger’s Eye its silky luster and color. The full beauty of this gym is best appreciated in direct sunlight. This crystal resonates with the solar plexus and root chakras, the zodiac sign of Capricorn, and the elements of earth and fire.
Tiger’s Eye has a warm golden energy and is useful for stabilizing and grounding. It enhances willpower, confidence and practicality. It is said to help the wearer see with the eyes of a tiger, bringing them stealth, strength and courage to be a protector. Ancient Egyptians often referred to Tiger’s Eye as all-seeing and all-knowing.
Carry Tiger’s Eye with you during business negotiations as it sharpens the mind and helps one to think outside the box. This card will help you manage situations with reason rather than emotion.
• Divinatory Meaning: Attend to practical needs. A setback is not a sign of failure. Prepare a contingency plan. Set up and do what must be done. Stand firm, be fierce and have confidence.
• Affirmations: I am stable and grounded. I am bathed in warm golden energy. I can think outside the box. I can make decisions based on reason.
#2 (middle) – SEA OPAL (OPALITE): Yin and Yang — Sea Opal (Opalite) is not a gem, but man-made, opalized glass. It is included in this set because of its ethereal appearance and healing properties. Sea Opal works best on the crown and third eye chakras. It represents the astrological sign of Cancer, and the element of water.
Sometimes known as the merchant stone, Sea Opal is believed to bring financial success in business. Despite being synthetic, Sea Opal has such that it stimulates the third eye and helps with meditation. When we admire this attractive ‘stone’, we project positive vibrations towards it that are easily absorbed.
The most powerful quality of Sea Opal is its ability to uncover hidden emotions. It possesses yin-yang balance meaning it contains opposing energies such as day and night, female and male.
• Divinatory Meaning: Claiming rather than denying your past. Satisfaction through personal development. Accepting a situation in its entirety, not just the good or easy parts. Understanding replaces judgment. Striving towards authentic, balanced living.
• Affirmations: I absorb positive vibrations. My hidden emotions are surfacing. My energies are balanced. I harmoniously embrace opposing qualities.
#3 (right) – DIAMOND: Illumination — Diamond is a form of pure carbon that has special optical properties such as a high index of refraction, high dispersion, and high luster. Known as the king of gems, Diamond is a crystal of brilliant light! Diamond activates the crown and ethereal chakras. It is the birthstone of April, and is associated with the zodiac signs of Aries, Taurus and Leo, and the element of fire.
Nothing matches Diamond’s pureness and clarity and there is no end to the gifts this remarkable gem can bring. When placed on the third eye, Diamond will open you to spiritual development and psychic vision. It also encourages creativity, inventiveness and imagination.
Diamonds are intensely powerful and can amplify energy and thoughts. There is no better gem to connect you with the source of universal energy and illuminate the soul. You could not ask for a more fortunate card, especially if you need strength, fearlessness and ingenuity. Your soul light shines brightly.
• Divinatory Meaning: A flash of brilliance. A clear option in a sea of information. Being open to many different perspectives, while knowing your mind and deciding for yourself. Heightened clairvoyant and psychic ability.
• Affirmations: The light of my soul shines with brilliance. I am empowered and able to reach my full potential. I see both within and without with clarity. My crown chakra radiates light and connects me to the universe.